After checking out this fashion editor-approved list of must-follow fashion brands, we were absolutely smitten with some of the must-haves we found. (We’re talking to you, “Sac Gaucha Noir“!) Considering the end of Fashion Month and the arrival of spring, we daresay that a shopping spree is in order…
Here are our top 10 finds that made Brit + Co.‘s oh-so-fashionable list:
1. Laita BA Paris ‘Sac Gaucha Noir‘: All we’re sayin’ is that this blend of “Parisian chic” meets full-blown bohemian princess is literally what our dreams are made of. For all the ladies with #wanderlust on the brain, check out the gorgeous pieces in this line. (Photo via Jodee Debes Photography)
4. Pop and Suki ‘Douche Bag’: Ok, this photo of Cara Delevingne rocking one of the line’s customizable accessories trumps anything we can say about this celebrity-favorite line of handbags, which was founded by model Suki Waterhouse and BFF-for-life, Jamie Poppy. Yes, yes, a thousand times: Yes!
5. Daniel Wellington ‘Classic Sheffield‘: Either this one or the black with silver accents belongs on our wrists… There’s just something classic and reassuring about the minimalist-chic wristwatches that are all. over. Instagram.
6. Kim Mee Hye Antwerp ‘Engagement Handcuff Bracelet’: The handcuff-style bracelet from the designer’s engagement line is almost too “punny” to handle. You might recognize a similar design that made its way through Hollywood on the wrists of celebs.
7. WRST BHVR ‘This Girl Needs Sleep Bathrobe‘: Srsly? So true. And sleep we shall — after securing our claim to one of these robes, that is.
8. Orseund Iris ‘Le Funk Top‘: We really want one of these cropped, short-sleeved tops inspired by the silk pajama top trend in fashion. Since we can’t technically work from bed, pajama-inspired workwear is our next best bet.
9. Third Love Bras: Meet the most comfortable bras in the entire world. The line not only invented half cup sizes to suit our every shape, but they offer a “try before you buy” policy in case you change your mind.
10. Rejina Pyo ‘Lyn Grey Cashmere Oversized Jumper’: While this oversized sweater busted our wish list’s budget, the words “oversized jumper” should never be overlooked. Not only are large, snuggly sweaters completely in at the moment, but wrapping yourself in extra cashmere is always a good idea.
What are some of your favorite finds from up-and-coming designers? Let us know @TheMoshery!