While we’ll take any opportunity to update our wardrobes, an accessories shopping spree to celebrate the Spring seems totally legit to us. With the outdoorsy opportunities that spring weather brings (not to mention the pastel color palette), the time has never been better to show your accessories some love with a revamping courtesy of Etsy. As our go-to online store for all things creative and artsy, Etsy truly came through for us this Spring. Check out these 5 Spring-ready accessories from Etsy you’ll want to add to your cart RN.
1. Ambivalently Yours “Feminist Bitch” Pin ($9.21): We’d like to gift one of these bubblegum pink, heart-shaped pins to every girl whose been hard at work #RESIST-ing. We are loving the way those sugar-sweet “i’s” are dotted with hearts but bring on the sass with a cheeky little quip.
2. Benittamoko Modern Minimalist Smooth Ear Climber + Double Ear Cuff ($22.50): This set of minimalist-inspired ear jewelry is EVERYTHING. While they sell the cool AF understated ear-climber and those piercing-free ear cuffs separately, they were so cute we had to get all three.
3. Luxy Corner Hair Stars ($16): Um, yes. Whether you have Spring Break plans for some fun-in-the-sun or a festival lineup to look forward to, these metallic hair stars are the boho-accessory of the season to add to your springtime wardrobe.
4. Tooliks Ball Choker Necklace ($24): When it comes to chokers, we like ’em dainty and layered — just like this understated faux-pearl duo. Ok, they aren’t technically supposed to be faux-pearls, but we love this look all the same.
5. Lupinette Organic Cotton Tote Bag ($14.11): A new tote is seriously a must-have to add to your list this Spring, to be used for everything from gym clothes to groceries. This organic cotton tote by Lupinette was hand-drawn in Paris in the perfect Springtime color palette.
6. Midnight in Seattle Marimo Terrarium Kit by Midnight Blossom ($24.95): Yeah, this one’s random… but it’s pink and purple and super-cute, so we wanted to include it anyway. It’s a whimsical way to add a pop of Springtime color to sit atop your wardrobe!
What sort of round-up would you like to see next? Tell us on Instagram!